5/04/2014

And a 2nd card for the "Moxie Fab" challenge, The "Case study challenge" and the "SS Wednesday challenge"

My kids love this card! Wonder why :)





I stamped the backgroud first with this new stamp from Ellen Hutson (just arrived by post, first time I use it). 

I then stamped this cute, cute little birds, colored (Copics) and die-cutted them (all done with the "a  birdie told me" coordinated stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn). 

At the end, just added a litlle heart (cutted with my Martha stewart punch) that I colored with the red Wink of Stella. Last (but not least, of course), a touch of Glossy Accents on the birds and heart.

All in all, a lot of fun

And now it goes directlly to the Moxie Fab challenge and the "Case study Challenge"



And the "SS Wednesday challenge"


1 comment:

  1. Love these darling little birds, Iliana!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete