5/17/2014

And a second yelow and black themed card

I told you in the post about my first card for the current Fusion card challenge, that the color combination (yellow and balck), made me suffer. So probably I am a masochist, right?

Anyway, here is my second try.


I've used some Avery Elle (Blossoms and Blooms) stamps that were waiting for me to use them since some weeks, and this funy sentiment from Lawn Fawn (Penelope's Blossoms). The yellow stripes are all Stampin'up.

This one, as the previous, was made with flower stamps so that it also goes to the OLS current challenge (Fabulous Flowers). As it respects the rule of thirds (great rule, by the way) it goes to the CAS-ual Fridays as well.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely OMBRE of gorgeous sunshiny yellows! With the bold bloom stamp, I LOVE this CAS card!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION, we LOVE seeing your creativity in the gallery,
    and hope that you will be inspired to join us again on the
    next challenge as well..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I think I like this one even better! The gradient stripes are lovely. Love that the flowers are black and the sentiment is colored ... as it's often the other way around. So glad to see you in the Fusion and CAS-ual Fridays Challenges again!!

    ReplyDelete